Do I need a special driving license to drive the campervans?

No, definitely not. All you need is a Type B EU driving license. No specific skills!

Can I rent a campervan if I haven’t used one before?

Absolutely! You don’t need prior knowledge. You’ll spend about an hour with one of our staff members explaining all there is to know. In addition, you can always ask us when on the road.

Can I add anything extra to my van?

Check all available equipment, extras, and amenities we can provide for you here.

I need a bike for my trip. Are your vans able to carry it?

Yes! We can even provide you with a bike (at a small extra cost) in case you don't want to lug yours around before and after the trip.

Is there a security deposit?

Yes, there is a security deposit of 1.000E payable by debit or credit card. The amount will be refunded after the campervan has been checked and within maximum 2 weeks.

What documents do I have to send after booking?

You have to send a copy of your ID or passport and a copy of your driving license. You also need to bring your credit card for the security deposit.